Sunday, May 24, 2015

The World of cults.


 The dictionary says that the Word cult means:it is a fairly small religious group, specially one which is considered strange.
  The reading says:it is an excluve group of People devoted to a person, principle, or ideal.
  There are a lot of kinds of cults around the World, specially in the unites states. How it is a country of inmigrants, People have came with differents cultures and beliefs. I have listened bad news about these activities, the reading says the ideas of those cults and their leaders are often based on a distortion of one are of human experience.
 Many of them attract to People with deceit, making to trust them the activities are sane and can be near to God, that is at the first,when they begin. That kinds of cults like to recruit wealthy People, we can notice the leaders of these group are very reach.
 I have been Christian for twenty-two years, some People say I m of those cults, but it is not true, because I m only a follower of JesusChrist.I have felt manipulated, less I have been isolated from my family and friends, I m independent and free, There are complaints about it.
 These cults are bizarre and dangerous, People should be careful with them, the society should refuse them too. The leaders take advantages of People'sweakness. Unfortunately these cults are on the rise all over the World.

No comments:

Post a Comment