Monday, May 18, 2015

Feng Shui

  Feng shui is use to have good energy at home, in the office, etc. If we organize what we have in the house, we will feel better, everything is going to be in balance.
For example, when we arrive home and the first thing that we see is a clutter, our mind is going to be clutter too, but if when we arrive home, everything is organize and clean, we just have to rest and we are going to be relax.
I have an anecdote; I lived in a small house and I had a friend very important for me, she went to my house for the first time and she said that she wanted to stay there, because she felt a peace inside, and in that time I didn't have any idea about feng shui.
Now I am more intersted in how I organize my house, not only for me and my husband, also for the people who visit us.

No comments:

Post a Comment