Sunday, May 17, 2015

The Bold And The Bashful

  My husband and I are very different, he is shy but I am not, I am bashful.
When I meet a person almost always I start a conversation, for example when I am on a bus and somebody sits next to me, is not difficult to me talk about something that happens in the bus or about the weather.
My husband is different, if he doesn't need to talk to anybody, he wont have a conversation. Sometimes my friends go to my house to do some activities, to cook, to talk, etc., and when my husband arrives home, he just say hello, and goes directly to the bedroom, and never gets out until my friends go.
He just talk to the people what is necessary, good morning, good afternoon and good bye. Fortunatelly we are different but we get along well each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment