Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Feng Shui: Does it really work?



I´m not really big on these kind of topics; I always look at them skeptically. But, for some reason, this Feng Shui thing really caught my attention. I think it´s because I´ve sort of sensed it.

My parents and I want to buy a new apartment. We have seen many places but none of those have attract my attention like an specific one. Last saturday we went to a neighborhood called ¨Colinas del Oeste,¨ and we saw an apartment we really liked. When I first went into the place, I felt very comfortable. I did not know why, but I wanted my parents to by the apartment right away.

After going through this lesson I can tell that I might have experienced good Feng Shui in that place I was. Even though there weren´t any furniture, I felt like everything was on its right position. I sensed that the single distribution of the rooms was perfect. Since I had that pleasant experience, I can tell that when you are in the midst of good Feng Shui, the ch´i can really flow through all your senses.

Virginia Mateo.

No comments:

Post a Comment