Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Feng Shui

Feng shui is one of the oldest practice in Asia, Scandinavian, china and other countries, but we all know that the origin of Feng Shui belong to chinese culture.

People don´t believe in it however when they know about it they love it all at once. I think that this practice starting growth in many ways and many countries like New York, L.A, and Europe even in DR people knows about it and knows where it comes from. To be honest I don´t even know what Feng Shui means until I read the unit after read it I started believe in it and I think it’s important . It is important to have balance and harmony in our lives. Make our place special with some kind of Feng Shui it will give you peace, harmony and that kind of sensation that you are flying. You don´t have to be an expert to have Feng Shui or use it but once you know it you going to love it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment