Saturday, May 23, 2015


the bold and  basfull



Shyness  is the feeling of apphension lack of comfort or awkwardness specially when a person is in apromity to other,  I am very identified with this means because I am so shy  I dont know  how to change it, for me is very difficult to express  my idea in public because I feel a lot of nerves I dont know why Because I have some experiences talking in English because of my job , but  maybe the difference could be I dont have  to talk in front  of people  but  this condition had been  bad consequences for me, I lost a great oportunity susch as better job, to met new people  and have a better  participation in my English class, but  I am trying to change  my shyness I have some friends that they are helping  to me with my shyness and  I wait to become  me in a extroverted person .


note by yoani mercedes febrillet

No comments:

Post a Comment