Monday, May 18, 2015

The bold and the bashful




The bold and the bashful
When we talk about this topic The Bold and the bashful I concentrate more on the shy people because they are the most suffered, because they have low self-esteem, and they losing the best opportunity of a lifetime.

I think I'm a shy person, because I get nervous when I have to meet new people, when I have to be in a different group than usual, I always think what say about me. I always try not to use bright colors.  I think my shyness is the cause do not have a better job, always I think that I don´t have the right preparation, and as a leader I'm the worst my attitudes and behaviors do not help me.

Sometimes I think I need help urgently but my shyness does not let me look for it. When I leave my home I only think  to go back close the doors and sleep. I need your help, you can help me





No comments:

Post a Comment