Sunday, May 17, 2015

The Oldest Old: A Look at Centenarians.

My grandmother told me that in my family, people live so long. For example, my grandmother's sister died when she was 101, she lived in San Juan de la Maguana since she was born until she died.
My grandmother is 92 years old, and she looks as if she were about 75, she lives in monte plata. A few years ago she lived in Sabana Grande de Boya, and almost once a week she used to go to the farm to look for fruits, now her husband goes alone to the farm, and she sells the fruits he brings.
On sight, you can't imagine that she is 92, she eats everything, she is healthy and she is talking all the time.
Sometimes I don't understand what she is talking about, because she tells stories that happened decades ago, but I just say yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment