Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Lost souls: The world of cults

I don't have much to say about this topic however, It's an interesting article. I must say that cults are growing in many ways, thare are a lot of groups that pretend to steal for the things that you've been working for, like I said in my preview post when I talk about shyness, you don't need anyone beside you who makes decisions for you, you don't need to be guide for the path chosen by you. But people out there can smell your weakness and take advantage of it and make your weaker than even, I do believe GOD existence, of course I do but The only things that I don't believe is, why do "leaders" want your things, your money, your house even they want your soul. For my experience I think they want to feel powerful among their followers weakness. As the article said "cults are growing faster,cults membership is on the rise all over the world"
But I think Americans are being affected like Europeans, Dominicans, Chinese and other countries.

My advice for this is, don't be afraid to talk loud and clear, no one can take your soul away, no one has power on you But you. Always believe in God and never stop doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment