Tuesday, May 19, 2015

FENG SHUI.


FENG SHUI.


                                                 Resultado de imagen de FENG SHUI.imagen


In this topic I don´t know what talk about, because it is the first time that I heard about it. But I listened the book´s audio, read some topic in the book and looked it in the internet, now going to read what I understood about Feng Shui.

What is Feng Shui?
Is something that  change the energy that are around you and use it energy in you benefit. It change your life in a rich and harmony  environment.

Why I should use Feng Shui.

Because there are moments in your life that you find yourself  hurry,  that it seems that you don´t have good  luck  and nothing will go well, for all this think You may feel discouraged and  depressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment