Thursday, July 11, 2013

vocabulary from unit one, about internet addiction 
  • the last time that i took a test on my english class i got a depression.
  •   few days later he tasted the apple juice he got an addiction.
  •  muy brother´s girlfriend is a compulsive buyer.
  •  she hasn´ the willpower to stop her anxiety to eat junk food.
  •  I don´t know when his relationship became deteriorated.
  • I decided to take many therapy in order to solve my problem to internet addiction.
  •  the strategy  she used to give up his internet addiction was to  sell  the computer.
  • my boyfriend send me around 50 e-mail  during the day.
  •  I spend  one hour a day in the chat room.
  •  many conuselors  say that the normal social developmental stages are interrupted due to the overuse of internet.
  • we can get suppor groups to solve many problems.
  •  my broyfriend comes out so late yesterday at home.
  •  my grandfather  is 106 years old and has the mobility to do  some exercises.

No comments:

Post a Comment