Sunday, July 14, 2013

Sentences from vocabulary of unit 2

a) Whenener I am stressed because of too much work, listening to soft music does the trick.
b) My sister told her son not to go to the baseball game but he defied her and went any way.
c) After all this time I am big on reading comics, I read about an hour everyday and I really enjoy it.
d) My brother has been drinking coffee for about 15 years, he swaears by coffee reduces his mental tension and increases his physical energy.
e) Helen has been smoking for about 10 years. She did some medical tests las week and her lungs are as healthy as a young baby; these results baffle the doctors.
f) My brother is an avid mountaint climber, he has been enjoying this sport for the last 12 years.
g) Bill Gates was the most notorious software developer in the 90´s, his claim to fame was the windows software.
h) Jhon decided not carry out his voyage through the country in a bike because his sponsor did not give him the necessary to affort the trip.
i) The new reporter did a good job about homeless people, she obtained first-hand information from those who live in the streets.
j) Dont allow that bad memories get you down, there is always a future that shines right in front of you.
k) I remember the first day my little brother took up collecting old coins, throght the years he has had thousands of them.
l) Karina is a finicky clothes user, she spends hours and hours trying to figure out what she can wear before going out.

No comments:

Post a Comment