Tuesday, July 23, 2013

CULTS



How are you guys?

I want to share something about the cults,  I researched about this topic and I found a few news that caught my attention.

One of them was Carlos Miranda who is from Puerto Rico and he said that he was Jesus but a few months later said something different; now he was the anti-christ.

 I was waiting for him to change the idea and I imagined him telling like: Well, I'm not Jesus or the anti-christ but now I'm Maria ... hehehehehehe: D

I don't know if you remember the guy who said Jesus was coming on May 12 but later changed the date to October 12 .. Apparently in the heaven they were wrong with the dates (Of course that never happen) But of course, never happened as the man said.

Be careful with that kind of movement guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment