Wednesday, July 10, 2013

MY OPINION ABOUT THE INTERNET ADDICTION AND MY APOLOGY TO MY PARTNERS AND PROFFESOR

Hello,

first of all, I apology, because that is the first time that I am writting in this Blog my comments,  the reason was that my internet was out of service, I really sorry, and thank for your comprehension.

Well, one of the first things that you shoul know is that I have been using internet for about six years, but I have somethig that don t alaud me to get an internet addition, this is my Job. I work in a Bank and it is openin the week from 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM and on weekend I work two saturday per month, as you can see I spend several time working, however I ve always been thinging that this addiction is a littler dangerous to the people, principally for childrem, so the parents should be interact  with the child when he or she is chating, because children could find people that offer them to do something that could be perjudicial for their development.

No comments:

Post a Comment