Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Lost Souls: The World of Cults

I love to read and I think that when you read a lot and that becomes a habit in your life, I think that it is more difficult to trick you , because you  have a deeper capacity to analyse things and to say wether that is right or wrong for you or everybody, you do not simply accept what anybody says , you go for the truth and you dicover the real thing.The world of Cults for me was a very sad unit because I could uncover many things that happened to a group of ignorants, stupids, MFs and so on because they  simply follow one person  that says something that did not make any sense to me but even worse they  involve their children that were innocent and could do anything to save their live, that is not fair at all because if they wanted to do it , they simply had to do it themselves alone without children or innocent people at all.I got really mad when we were in  class and after reading the blog, I mean , seeing my classmates' pots and knowing that this is an awful reality we have to cope with.I would like to have the power to destroy all the cults in the world and to promote good education throughtout the world and to make the whole world more aware of this issue.I know that the majority of people in the Dominican Republic do not know what all this is about and they are about to be involve in one of the current cults that the world has a the current time.lost of people have died for this BS, and I think that it is time to do somethinig about this, we need to stop it or the world will be empty at a given moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment