Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Feng Shui

Most of us have felt a good vibration without knowing what it could be. Many times we have gone to a very quiet place in which we did not feel exhausted or tired, it is because Feng Shui.

Even though it is something new for many of you, I have heard about it since I was a child. We do not have to follow many principles, we just have to keep our environment balanced with the nature. When we have our house clean and organized
we feel really serene and calm.

After reading some tips I will start applying them in my home and in my life. Today I sense a good ch'i in my house's bathroom, my mother used to decorate it with dark colors, but I told her about Feng Shui and she decorated it light blue, as soon as I got into the bathroom I felt relaxed and peaceful.

If you want to meditate for a while, here you have a good Feng Shui music for balance and harmony:

No comments:

Post a Comment