Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Feng Shui: Ancient Wisdom Travels West

Knowledge is unlimited and the moment you think you know everything, I think you are dead because we stop learning when we die, I agree a hundred percent with professor Atilano about this.I had never heard the word feng shui until we started unit five in English VIII, so I am very happy  because I am learning new things and incorporating a new vocabulary to my repertoire.I am also learnig about different cultures in the world.in my opinion feng shui is a great way to interpret our world or to make it better by understandind everything around us.For me it makes sense, I mean, it works because if you have everything organised in your house, everything should work better and in harmony most important of all. I think that it is a matter of simple logic and if we all apply feng shui, we will all be better people  and  enjoy life to the fullest.


David Acosta R

No comments:

Post a Comment