Sunday, December 11, 2016

WorkPlace Privacy

In my opinion I thinks that everybody needs privacy not only in their personal life in every place that they are including their workplace.

But it doesn't mean that if they are in their workplace they would be just lazy around, maybe chatting, doing inapropriate things in it, so I understand that there is a moment for every thing in life so if some one hired me to do my best in a specific position what do I have to be just losing time? so the important thing in the moment that we are working is to do our best in every single thing. To focouse on what we have to do the rest we can do later in another moment.

I've been in some places that I go looking for some information and some of the employees they don't pay attention when we go they are doing something very different that they should do.

Also we don't have to make wrong things at work like stealing when sometimes the employer is trusting in our honesty as employee it doesn't say something good a bout you and your behavior, for that reason nowadays there are many surveillance I do agree with security cameras perhabes not in intimate places but in the workplace yes it is neccesary, so if you want to send a personal e-mail you can send it through your own computer at home is not necessary to use the computer of your work if you already know that there is not allowed to do it, that they would check it and they would call your attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment