Sunday, December 11, 2016

Spiritual Renewal

Nowadays there are many different ways for seeking spiritual renewal and it may depend also on what religion you belong to or the believes you have about some religious stuff.

For me spiritual renewal is not a trivial matter and it ought to be done by those who truly believe those changes will bring positive and good things to their life.

I am not that religious as my parents are but I believe there is a God, therefore I think people get blind with religious staff they become fan and sometimes too ignorant to see things clear enough, I choose to believe in God rather than following someone giving orders and handling the word of God as they wish.

If I were to do spiritual renewal I might have to devoted much of my free time on doing things that it may look right to the eyes of others, I really think that the well-being and fulfillment starts by doing things right to make others happy and not just with selfishness or to affect or destroy someone's life.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment