Monday, December 12, 2016

The True Way of Spirituality

We can't deny that the religion and spirituality are essential in human life. But like everything has its goods and bads things, because some people has been using for personal benefit instead of people's wellbeing; we can make a long list about the religious's crimes, the main reason is simple because human being always want impose his ideas and traditions to others people, this is the reason because in the world exist a lot of wars and conflicts. I love God and I bet that our Lord when see this behavior, God would say "I wasn't create them for this, I created them to love. I" ll give my opinion about "the true way of spirituality". The best way that we can have an excellent relationship with God is not only fasting and praying, is being a good person with others, you must give help to others people and have a good relationship with the enviroment and make good changes in the society and also we must love all the time. If we keep these advices we get a spiritual renewall.

No comments:

Post a Comment