Monday, December 5, 2016

introverted AND extroverted?




Resultado de imagen para shyReading some news about people that are shy , I found information about some people who i thought were not shy. Jonny Deep a famous actor admitted to be shy ,Kin Cardashian, Kristeen Steeward, Selena Gomez and some others are on top of this list.we all know they have been all but shy.


I would like to know how people can be shy an outgoing at the same time?.I do describe myself as a shy person , I would not put myself at the spot in front of other people,i"d rather feel much more confortable in a indoor place than in outdoor enviroments ,i dont like people tasting my knowledge or gacing directly at me in any situation but if i have to face it i do it, I know that that is a disadvantage ,but what I mean is can You be bold and bashful at the same time?

No comments:

Post a Comment