Sunday, December 11, 2016

Workplace Privacy

I think that everybody needs privacy not only their personal life but in their workplace.

We may think for a moment what privacy means and what type of privacy should I get at my workplace, I thing it all depend on the amount of information and importance of the products you are working with.

I dont usually care much about privacy at work because I focus just one what I have to do the rest of the stuff if it's not part of my job I dont mess with it, I always thing that I am working for someone who hired me to do some specific work for him but on the other hand other people dont care much and they start doing wrong things such as stealing, doing stuff they are not supposed to do and in the worst case some employers get so affected they need to close their companies.

That's why many companies take their security too seriously and some end up firing many employees even if they are not involved in any bad matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment