Monday, December 12, 2016

spiritual renewal

Spiritual Renewal 

Many people practice small daily rituals,such as,spending time alone,getting toguether to others people whose belong to the same religions groups,going to the mountain and so on ,while others choose to retreat from society for a few days.
Some others people refrain from eating ,drinking,having sex or talking too much most of the days.

The tradition of fasting is well praticed differents way,in almost all religions.People are fasting for many reasons.Sometimes because they want to came true any dream, or just for getting any special purpose in life and they consider fasting as the best form to get what they really wants.

In my particular case,I´m not religious at all, but I practice some spiritual renewal.I just stayed relax at home almost every saturday reading the bible and praying God,because he is my father.

No comments:

Post a Comment