Saturday, December 3, 2016

TIPPING POINT Little Things Can Make a Big Difference

The tipping point is that magic moment when an idea, trend, or social behavior crosses a threshold, tips, and spreads like wildfire. Just as a single sick person can start an epidemic of the flu, so too can a small but precisely targeted push cause a fashion trend, the popularity of a new product, or a drop in the crime rate. 

This is a definition that has been published in a famous page web: Amason in order to introduce the book of Gladwell about The Tipping Point.

I have seen in the last years in Dominican Republic as a lot students are more tecnological than in other time in the history and I think that is because Tipping point. When I was a student in a primary school it was difficult to be able to investigate about different topics because there were few sources to do it, but now in this technological age more than 60 % of the students have access to the internet  in minutes, and when I had to send a letter to some pen-pals I had to wait for more than 3 moths in order to get news  of my friends. but now in seconds I can be able to know if my pen-pals received my messages. So with little things we can make big  differences   


No comments:

Post a Comment