Saturday, June 22, 2013

Vocabulary

Sentences

  • Come out: She has to see every new adventure film as som as it comes out.

  • Turn in: His boos fired him when she turned him in.

  • All consuming: She describes feeling that are all consuming and totally destructive.

  • Cut down on: The doctor advised him to cut down on drinking alcohol.

  • Hook on: I take pills for my epilepsy as well as these sliping pills and I am totally hooked on them now.

  • Willpower:Many smokers have used willpower to try to quit.

  • Cold turkey: When smoker attempt to quit cold turkey only 3% are successful.
  • I have been really good about the no drinking thing-just stopped cold turkey.

  • Detrimental: It is also against hydro-power as  this can have a significantly detrimental impact on the enviroment.

  • Lose track time: Every time Jose goes to the library, he loses track time. Once,he stayed there for 8 hours.

  • Withdrawal:If you stop drinking coffeebeing a regular drinker, you will have withdrawal symptoms which can  include headaches.

  • Drag myself away. I cannot drag myself away and I do not even play video game.

  • Turn into: I turned into a very fat woman.
  • After work is over he turns into a fairly nice person.

  • Crave: Nicotine craving can be difficult to manage.
  • Crave for the comfort of a tent.


No comments:

Post a Comment