Friday, June 28, 2013

The internet and other addiction!!!





1. Adriana used to buy things when ever she was depressed, now she turned into a real shopaholic.

2. When Steve was a teenager he loved to hang out  and drink alcohol, so he turned into an alcoholic.

3. Dahiana got hooked on traveling, and now she is out off money.

4. My cousing got hooked on basebool that he missed some classes at school.

5. You most quit drink alcohol cold turkey.

6. I recomend you to quit eating junk food cold turkey.

7. That book came out last year.

8. On june 3rd a new movie is going to come out.

9. Ali saw her sister liz eating some candy, so she turned her in and her mother punished her.

10. Even thoug steven has lost a lot of money playing the lottery, he craves win it someday.

11. Whenever it rains, I crave a sanchocho.

12. My doctor suggested me to cut down on the amaunt of calories.

13. She wants to lose weigth, therefore she is cutting down on fast food.

14. when Frank started using drugs, it was impossible for him to dag himself  away.

15. My passion for baseboll is all cosuming.

16. A hearrt attack is detrimental.

No comments:

Post a Comment