Wednesday, June 26, 2013

my part of centenarians is already gone

Maybe after i write this paragragh you all can get the meaning of my headline.

   i want to share with you how it feels to live with a centenarian.
it is something amazing and more for someone who was named for that person.
yes, it was my grandma who chose my name that is why whenever somebody call
me by my name i remember her, cool right? my grandma was a good example of well
living for me. those days i shared with her will keep in me forever. Everyday by her side
was a blessing for me that is why i still miss you aguelita even though i know you are gone
but iam thankful for giving me your wonderful last years. those i will always keep in my heart.

3 comments:

  1. I miss my grandparents as well!!! I know how it feels like!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful text, you reminded me of my grandma. Atilano.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks people i just let my heart talk

    ReplyDelete