Sunday, June 9, 2013

Addictions

Good morning

Yesterday was a great day for me because I learned a lot from the IDI-324 class.I learned  how to be a better person, how to be a better student and  a better professional as well. I think that, all the classes should be like that one we had yesterday morning from 8-12. I have something to say about the topic that we shared  but I can´t now, Do you know why ? well, we are in the Dominican Republic and I have low battery and guess what?no power, a blackout and I have no idea when it's coming back, I mean no clue.I'll get back to you later to share more about addictions and one testimony I have about it.


David Acosta R

Excellent post, no surprise coming from you. Keep up the good work, Atilano.

1 comment:

  1. Great post professor Atilano. We always learn something new.

    ReplyDelete