Monday, June 10, 2013

Addictions!


My first class was an incredible time of much reflection and learning. I never imagined I would end up writing about how addictions affect our lives in every way. Today, many people still believe addictions are just drugs or alcohol, but what happen if a hobby that maybe it’s '' healthy'' is actually an addiction that is stealing my time with others.

The reality is that any habit, which I become dependent, is an inevitable addiction, since video games until to nail biting. And this first lesson made me think and I realized that all of what I become dependent is a potential addiction.

The reflection for me and others who may read this article is that we must identify what are the things that we depend and by that way we will find our own addiction.



By Jonathan Almonte/ 100038483

1 comment: