Sunday, July 17, 2016

Workplace Privacy

Some employees from the uasd made a protest today because they want a rise of their salary.

As employer I have more responsibilities than being an employee because I have to supervise the work of all my worker.

For me, one of the worst job that exist is to be safegurd, becuase the people who do this work expose their livesto a dangerous situations and earn little money.

People say that what is driven the rise of crime is the lack of jobs, but I think that it is the lack of education.

Having a log is uesfull for many worker, in this way they have every detail under control.

When some one likes to do racial slurs is because that person is ignorant or racist.

We should think twice about going out after eleven at night, the city turn into dangerous after that hour.




No comments:

Post a Comment