Wednesday, July 20, 2016

SPIRITUAL RENEWAL vocabulary







HECTIC
Yesterday I had a hectic day.

TRACE (SOMEONE) BACK
Itrace my childhood back, whe I see an almond stree.

TOOK ON
When did you took on Chef's
 work in Grand Bahia Principe's hotels?

FOSTERED
I fostered my reading comprehension. 

WELL-BEING
People who actually care about the well-bing of women can tell the difference.

NOTION OF
Americans has their own notion of democracy.

PULL BACK
Mothers try to pull back all the dangerous things from the babies.

REFRAIN FROM
The mayority of monks refrain from unspiritual activities.

DRAW (SOMEONE) OUT  
Iwante to draw me out reading a good book.

OVER TIME
Whe the summer class finish i will have over time to play with my son.

CAUGHT ON
Justin Beber caught on quicly with the song "baby".

ROYALTIES
Many companies give royalties to  some T.V. program.

ENACT
In some cities are now permitted to enact their own charters. 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment