Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Internet and other addictions

First, I will start saying what is an addiction. In my opinion an addition is when you do something and you think that you cannot live whithout doing that activity. There are many types of additions such as internet, cell phone , shopping addition, etc. When someone is addicted to something sometimes it is difficult which he or she realizes about it. What I mean is that they start to know about their problem when they begin to present with some problems like fatigue, bad relationships, and weird behaviors. As I said before, there are many addictions, but I think      which cell phone addiction is the most common one. I thik so, because everywhere I go,  I can see how people are devoting much time to their cell phones. In addition,everyday this is incresing more  and more. It is like cell phones have taken over the humans. I wish it were different, but is the reality.

1 comment: