Tuesday, July 19, 2016

FENG SHUI




FENG SHUI







According to the reading and listening about Feng Shui.
Feng Shui it is a system using for many people, those people use Feng Shui to design buildigns, houses and rooms.

   Feng Shui is a very ancient believe that started in China, but now is being used around the world. Even, Dominican Republic, the Feng Shui is use in hospitals,  offices and public places.
Last month I went with my son to see an Ophtalmologist, when i was in that place I felt good, that hospital it's a nice place and when I read about Feng Shui I thought in that hospital.

But there is a little difference when you organize your enviroment about Feng Shui you just put mirrons in specific areas, and that place have mirrons' decorations.

now, what do you think, is that palce organize about Feng Shui?




No comments:

Post a Comment