Wednesday, July 20, 2016

WARRIORS WITHOUT WEAPONS

I don't believe in warriors without weapons. For me, they are just a bunch of permissive people who pretend to be peacemakers, but they are involved in same dirt. I hate war. It only causes suffering and poverty and uncountless unnecessary deaths. I do believe in an honest fight, where your interests don't come first, and you engage yourself and sacrifice for others, or for future generations. Those who called themselves as 'Warrior without weapons', are supporting an unfair and unescrupulous war that has no end, where the main objective is to protect the authorities' economy, and fill their pockets and belly. I recently found out that a country in war makes far much more money than a country that isn't. So, war could be abolished, but it is not convenient for the big ones.  

No comments:

Post a Comment