Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Feng Shui



It is the first time I hear about Feng Shui. But the concept of organization in our home is well known.
Since we are aware we are listening to our parents saying: fix the bed, organize the shoes and don’t leave dirty dishes on the table. And it is something that is repeated from generation to generation because now I am telling my children not to do the same.
But it is true when you have your house disorganized it is difficult to feel yourself comfortable in your house or even in your job.

But I have heard about people that are totally disorganized, and they say that they are happy living in that way.

What do you say about that kind of person?

Comment!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I could say about disorganized people that they are totally reticent to organize their house,and they say they are happy, but it isn't truth,which it is means is that they are looking for an excuse to mislead thir action. I have to tell you something Iam pretty organized,and this is my mean quality,I mention that because when Iam going to study, firth I organized all the things including my books and then I can study relaxed and so concentrated.

    ReplyDelete