Friday, July 15, 2016

Spiritual Renewal

I am christian and I like to be near my God, that is why I practice spiritual renewal.
I have a devoting life. I try to comply the Word of God everyday in my life.
The first thing I do when I wake up in the morning is to open my eyes, the second thing is to present myself to God. During the day I refrain myself from sinning.
At night, I go to church with my wife and my daughters, I know that doing this is not enough to please God but he is making a work in me to enhance my life and my family.
On the other hand the Bible says "not by works, so that no one can boast" so I just let God do his job in me.
A lot of people try to please God in their own way, but we just can please God doing what he says in his word (the Blible).

Now talking about fasting.
It is a good discipline to keep the body and mind healthy and it is easy to control our body from sinning when we fast regularly.
there are some differences between fasting and starving.
fasting is a volunteer act because you restrain yourself from eating, and starving is an unwilling act.
the purpose of fasting could be spiritual or physical but what is true is that it is a healthy discipline.

No comments:

Post a Comment