Tuesday, July 5, 2016

these are some sentences with the vocabulary of unit 3 watch them and comment.



She was extremely reticent about her personal affairs.

He had a phobia about being under water.

The results have been encouraging enough to merit further investigation.

I don't want to invite my neighbor's son; he is so extroverted that could break something.

Taxes are having an adverse effect on production.

A rare syndrome in which the production of white blood cells is damaged.

Sofia has a chronic bronchitis.

My wife and I are Kindred soul.

I think people must share with a person before making misattributions of him or her.

A handicap person has the same rights that any other person.

They were courteous but faintly aloof.

She thought the teachers were arrogant and condescending.

She got petrified when she saw the snake.

 You are a talkative boy, you talk a blue streak.

No comments:

Post a Comment