Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Honesty is the best policy

The unit two is about being honest. In this unit I can see how plagiarism is related to be dishonest. According to the book honesty is the best policy. To add to that idea, I would say that is completely true. I agree with that because when I am honest I can feel a great quietness within me. I would also say that many people think the same,But the reality is that sometimes is a little hard be honest. One reazon why I say this is because when you are honest people could take advantage of you. And they also could think you are stupid. In spite of  this I prefer be honest, because in that way I feel better.

On the other hand, people Who are dishonest live their lives with a huge preocupation so,they allways try to conceal the original way how they are. The solution to their problem is being sincere with themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment