Saturday, March 7, 2015

Ufology, my new performance

I decided to dedicate my life to ufology, the day that looking out my window I saw two bright lights on my backyard that go up to the sky, and I said to myself,  could exist life beyond this planet, and  I started  an investigation that led me to the conclusion that we are not alone in the universe. Normally when you touch the topic with the other people, they feel a little confuse and deny the possibility, others only say the Bible says, (God created humanity not aliens), people think, if aliens exist the theory of the existence of God is false, and I am not agree.
if we use the same excuse that they used to deny the possible existence of life outside this planet, " the bible" also says, God created all living things .
Now the question is;  do you think it is life in the universe ??? Are we alone? and if there are life in other planet, it wasn’t created by our God?

1 comment: