Sunday, March 1, 2015

ON VACATION AT LA CONCEPCION DE LA VEGA REAL







This weekend has been marvelous because of my visiting to La Vega Real
where I met the ruins of La Vega Real and know about the culture of  this
province. I enjoyed a lot because I tasted its kitchen, drank its beer, and I ate croquetas
which are delicious. Vegan people are very friendly and hospitable, they open
their houses door to you without any reservation and most of the time are
smiling. This weekend was special because of the closure of Vegan Carnival
which is the most famous all over the country. There are different groups that
wear the wonderful amazing costumes of the different  provinces. It's a crazy cacophony where
everyone enjoys until the celebration ends dancing, singing, and drinking
without stopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment