Friday, March 27, 2015

 

The Bold and the Bashful.

 We were talking in last class about shyness and bold. Philip Zimbardo made a good explanation about this topic for example, what is shyness, their consequences and others.
One of the consequences of shyness that is interesting for me because I never have hear about it, is that a person who is shy, has less sex and  have low self-esteem. Is something new. always we learn new thing in the life.

  learn about this topic was a good experience.Since the moment that I read it. I felt identified,  because I  consider that I have social lubrication as the teacher told us. As you can see in following pictures I love to be in front of people all the time. I will like become in host or television presenter because I love it.I have had some experiences like host in the church and in birthday.

So, be happy don't worried about life and talk  with everybody because your life is better in this way.



4 comments:

  1. Yes, indeed. I'm not sure if shy people have less sex, because maybe at the intimacy they are animals, but if they have social lubrication like yourself, (jeje), I think that they could get it... nice topic.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. But Eliezer do you know what is social lubrication? because it terms refer to have a good social life. you know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know honey , i'm just kidding , that's what i said if you have a good social life(social lubrication) maybe you can get better relationships and more opportunity to have sex , etc..

    ReplyDelete