Tuesday, March 10, 2015

the oldest old: It is surprising their foods!!!

I have read and heard about  old people and centenarians.The kinds of foods they have eaten and the activities they have done during all their lives.It has me surprised,I have to say terrific! for not to say terrible, because we know those foods are not good for the health:greasy food, salty food and junk food.My fathe's uncle died when he was 107 years old in 2006 and his favorite food was earring(fish),
he liked it very much, he usually ate it, I could see  to him.I do not know why the people that eat healthy food are less unhealthy than the people that eat junk food. My father is 77 years old and he like to eat greasy food. I 'd never listened to  him complains with any pain.Wonderful!!! In this time to be 80 is a privilege, for instance, according to my parents told me, the ancestors of my family, they did not feed very well, It means they ate junk food and their kinds of activities were to plant the land,getting up very early and going to bed late.they died very old with good minds.Even though they worked very hard because of their Jobs, men and women  in my family die full of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment