Friday, March 20, 2015

My personal experience with an old lady, Almost a Centenarian. #Real Story.!



       My grandmother is 93 years old, so she is almost a centenarian, she also remember a lot of things of her childhood, she likes to tell jokes most of the time. I like to talk with her about all the things that she did when she was young and that's the funny part because, we have talked about her first school teacher,her first party and even her first boyfriend.

She has a cardiovascular problem,so she has to consume low calories food,low sugar,low fat, so on and so forth. She is always walking all over the house like an exercise and sometimes she help my mom with some kitchen stuff.

she loves listen to the radio in the mornings, that's her hobby also likes to read the bible and the newspaper, you can talk with her about any topic and she knows about it.



Here she is with one of her grandsons.





And here she is with me, cheering me with my ''pinta'', before going out. with her sunglasses too.






BY: Nelson Eliezer Espertin Olivier - 100052800.










2 comments:

  1. You're a lucky man because you still have your grandmother alive and like the way you talk about about her, in other hand, I like your post because is about real life, normally when we have to talk about some homework we usually use experience out of our reality or country.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's right dude, thanks for your comment.

    ReplyDelete