Saturday, March 7, 2015

Hey, check this out...!!! The New Michael Jackson. $$$ Videos and Songs! $$$.


Our class is about listening and speaking. So I would like to share with you this young man, so talented and charismatic, a lot of people think that He is the new Michael Jackson,(what is too much), and believe me, I am a musician and I know what is a good music. With Him you will able to practice your pronunciation, listening skills, have fun, dedicate a romantic song in english, and you could clean your room listening a couple of songs(like myself). But anyways, I introduce to you ... BRUNO MARS.


       Uptown Funk. ft. Mark Ronson (fun-song, very danceable).  



                      When I Was Your Man (romantic-song).



                  Just the way you are (a romantic one).



                         Treasure  (a danceable one).


        

               Liquor Store Blues ft. Damian Marley                                          (youngest child of Bob Marley).



                     Locked Out of Heaven (a famous one).


      Grenade - (the first video of him that I saw) a romantic one.


   Now a couple of live songs, where you can actually see the          quality.

                        Locked out of heaven - live from paris.



And this is definitely, one of my favorite live videos.
Runaway Baby - Live at Grammys 2012.


http://pt.musicplayon.com/play?v=221502



of course there are thousands of songs of this guy, but I've only posted about the songs that I think that you must listen in this 2015.


I hope you enjoy those songs while you are cleaning your room, in a party with friends or even if you are doing exercise... have a nice weekend guys, good luck. see you next time.



Nelson Eliezer Espertin Olivier - 100052800.













No comments:

Post a Comment