Tuesday, December 4, 2012

PROFESSOR ATILANO PIMENTEL REYES






Dear Professor, Atilano Pimentel Reyes.

I just wanted to say how much I appreciate and I respect you for your work and dedication in teaching, you are the best professor that we have in the career, because you are the only one who cares that students learn, you give everything  you don't save any knowledge for yourself, professor like you are needed in the lives of estudents, because you not only give teachings you  care about the welfare of the country, and you want  that students  take conscience of what happens in their country.


I appreciate all your teachings, thank you very much from the bottom of my heart, and  continue  like this, never change your way of being, because  all students we need you.
with all my respect and admiration.

Mariely E.Urena.




5 comments:

  1. Marielys, I totally agree with you, i haven't seem a professor like him, he's a very professional in this work and know about this carreer. Atilano for me is tha PAPA of english

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, too. Only a few teachers worry about that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really agree with Mariely´s point of you.He worries about our learning. Keep it up teacher!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you guys very much, i feel very proud of you. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete