Sunday, December 2, 2012

Feng Shui

I have to be honest, i had never heard about Feng Shui before studied this unit in this class. I had heard a word similar to Feng Shui but  i  thought that was a kind of chinese  food or something like that.

I realized that  Fung Shui is a great  technic to arrange things  and objects in your home, office or any other place in orden to  get good balance and armony.

 I have heard a lot  of thing about Donald Trump, but I didnt know that he was a Fung Shui expert. I knew that he was a famous millionaire and  an important businessman.
I already know that feng shui is big in many places like USA, ASIA and others, well if you have a big house , a big apartment, or a big office and of course, enough money you can use feng shui.

No comments:

Post a Comment