Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Annual conference for teachers of English.

Well, I want to speak about the conference that was so nice .For me it was like a dream.that happened  on november 16th and 17th the hotel Embajador.

 Maybe you will ask why do I  say it .I want to tell you that I don not have the words enough for explaining , but I will try it  .

As I told you  at the begining for me it was a dream ,because this  was the first conference  that I   went  to  an event like this and I could learn .Such as,  the  teachers have to  make fun their classes,

This  conference was given by English teacher .They taught some steps about  how  teacher can have a funny class , motivated, interesting ,also how to cultivate the curiosity, creativity and  joy class.


To be honest I enjoyed it ,because I  like to teach .Other things that I learned  was that teachers  can use  the technology to improve and cope in their classes.For example  the internet , the cell phone ,etc ,with it we can have a much better knowledge.http://cdn5.fotosearch.com/bthumb/corbis/DGT086/42-16934340.jpgwow ¡¡'''it was amazing I wish you were there..This is written by Yasiri Hiciano

No comments:

Post a Comment