Sunday, December 2, 2012

My favorite topic

Well , in this class I have learned many thing that i really didn't know, for example i have learned about Internet addiction, and shyness,  about Feng Shui and other topics.
The most incredible for me was, the  elder people, oh , my! I had no idea that some elder could do things like that.
I had heard about Cults before on tv news also in movies. All this topics were interesting and i have learned a lot about them, but the most interesting for me was Shyness. It is incredible how people are affected for their fears . This topic show us how Shyness can  be a serio issue in our lives.
 When a person is too shy, he cant enjoy his life properly and this problem can cause many other problems even for get a job or a girlfriend.
Shiness was my favorite topic in this English Class but I learned and enjoyed all topics.

No comments:

Post a Comment