Wednesday, December 5, 2012

FYI - IMPORTANT

►Thank you 4 REMEMBERING ME, I thought you had forgotten me. And thank you 4 REMINDING ME that I have to go early.

Remember using the infinitive after these verbs:
(In some cases you can use the gerund too, instead of the infinitive)

Example: - He refused to pay the bill.
              - I decided doing it myself.
afford
agree
aim
appear
arrange
attempt
be determined
beg
care
choose
claim
condescend
consent
dare (also without to)
decide
demand
deserve
determine
endeavour
expect
fail
guarantee
happen
have
help (also without to)
hesitate
hope
learn
long
manage
mean
need (also without to)
neglect
offer
ought
plan
prepare
pretend
proceed
promise
refuse
resolve
seem
stop
swear
tend
threaten
trouble
undertake
used
volunteer
vow
want
wish
would hate
would like
would love
would prefer

No comments:

Post a Comment