Tuesday, June 24, 2014


Toast to the Tap: The Water We Drink: Situations with water in Dominican Republic


In our country you pay for water and you don’t receive it everyday. Sometimes you have to buy gallons of water for cooking, cleaning and other cases for taking a bath.  When we are having difficult situations we must pay a truck of water, so it is more convenient than buy gallons at the grocery store. On the other hand we have to take care when we are buying water bottles on the streets; I bought it one day and. I was very wrong after ten minutes of consumption. I felt that my stomach had a big revolution, someone told me that it should happen to me because I mixed the two types of water, so  I often drink " Agua Cristal" at home . Maybe what that person said could be right or could be wrong, however nowadays I try to buy DASANI or other good distribution of water mark or when it is possible I carry a bottle from my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment